Truck finance

Intimadator

Seasoned Expediter
Anybody know of a good bank willing to finance someone with not to good gredit with bankrupce on record 3 years ago

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Most likely than its gona be dealer financing. They know of the banks that know and understand this business. With 10% down and a recent Bankrupty I would not count on it, 20% is gona be much better. Talk to the dealers, finding one used by Owner and than getting financing is going to be long shot.

Even though my credit and deposite of 40% down banks were not intrested. But if I wanted a Hummer at the same amount well that was Approved. Its the Commercial aspect of it.

My dealer had me financed in 30 minutes.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
if dealership cant help him hes out of luck,banks dont care to lend on trucks that are for commercial use,if your hummer was going to be used commercially,you might have trouble,but it does help if you have a big bank roll,banks tend to loan money to those that dont need the loan,if you know what i mean.

dukesadog

Expert Expediter
I emailed Intimidator with a solution and while we dont have a tractor trailer we were able to get a truck when a dealer turned us down.

With a new business no matter what your credit rating is here in Florida it was hopeless, I was told in 3 years we'll talk by the banks. We started a contracting business here after filing a bankruptcy that was 1 month old and got approved for 40 grand for a truck although I wanted to play it safe so we only financed 22k

I was able to go to a dealer and pick out a truck which in my case had to be less than 20 feet total length so I could park it at my house. I put up a picture...not exactly an over the road truck but its made us a ton of money locally ( we fabricate polished concrete countertops and install) so we needed the rail lift.

I set it up as a lease which has had its benefits at tax time being deductible, payments may be higher than buying outright? but I only have 2 years left and its mine with a 101.00 buy out

Company advertises in the auto-trader.com in the class 8 truck section and is out of Minnetonka Minnesota. I didnt put the name up here but email me and I'll give you the number and name.

Mudflap

Expert Expediter
The other benefit is after you do the lease buyout, you can depreciate the truck on your taxes for it's market value. Mudflap

tom tinker

Expert Expediter
I'v been to Minnietonka, following the "Little House on the Prairie"trail. Hurrier you go the be hinder you get! Tom Tinker:+