TriState signup bonus

G

I just read an ad where TriState is offering a signup bonus for singles & teams. Since Roberts is also doing this (or was) what's the deal. Are expediters in revolt against too much control by the companies? Are the companies losing OO's? Is the freight going to pickup beyond their ability to handle it with their present fleet? Are the rates too low causing too many to bail out? Especially with increases in fuel and costs of operation. What's going on. It seems that some folks are griping about the rates, costs, loads, policies and personnel( dispatchers & management) of nearly every company. They can't all be bad as that can they? Have you recently left a company? Where did you go?

G

Tri State has offered a sign up bonus for years,Believe it is $500 for a single and $1000 for teams but you have to be on board for a while before they pay it. Someone once told me they hardly ever pay it because in the probationary period you usually manage to screw up and are late or have too many refusals etc..

G

i think the thing is one word competition they are many expediting co. staring there bussines on the hot spots offering to take the loads for less and some of this co. have real good salespeople so your right the big ones have to keep as many trucks in this hot spots so they dont lose some customers even if they have to keep drivers there for hours good luck.

G

Got mine on time. $1000. for teams after 6 month's service with Tri-State.

G

In reply to your ?

Tri-State has had signing dollors for sometime now . Every company out there in the trucking, offer these bonus . Tri-State is very flexable and very good to get along with. Unfortanally at this time the company has no control over the high cost of fuel and the big three havent changed there rates yet. you have to remember they hold all the cards if you are hauling for a company that ships strickly automotive. Drive carefully

G

I got my bonus $500.00 and I dont even operate my truck my driver does. Good Luck