Tri-State

Jloftus

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Does anyone have any information about TriState?? Avr miles for team how much wait time between loads?Thinking about making a move.

Dallen323

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
what kind of vehicle? we drive a straight truck at tri state. as a team we run between 3500 and 5000 miles per week. like any expedite company your going to have your slow times.the longest we have sat was three days in california after a Saturday delivery. but thats not the norm. most places we are out the same day or next day at the latest. dispatch is first in first out. Having your hazmat is a plus.overall good folks to work for in my opinion

Jloftus

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Thanks for replying that is much better then we are doing at current company.

Jloftus

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
We drive a Straight Truck ..our Owner is thinking about moving his fleet(5) to TriState We are pretty good friends would rather not leave him. My husband and I both have class A CDL both are million miles++ TT --been expediting 8 months just not getting the miles anymore at XPO.We have a job offer with FedEx O/O but have to get hazmat working on that.

Dallen323

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
the miles in expediting arent as consistent as running Tractor trailers. we used to do that also. Expediting is our "retirement job" if he brings you over to tristate I think you will like it.Best of luck wherever you go.