TRI-STATE

jrj337

Seasoned Expediter
Can anyone who is driving for Tri-state tell me how there doing thinking of getting back with them,I took 60 days off now ready to go back to work,are the loads for a solo still there.
thanks

fortwayne

Not a Member
I WAS a driver for them, but, I was part of a team. I know there team mileage is still there and the last I talked to a solo driver he told me the mileage was decent but would not give me the total miles per week he was getting there.
I would suggest talking to some fleet owners along with some drivers at a truck stop - believe 25% of what you hear and only about 50% of that is worth its weight in pure honesty and knowledge.

Fort Wayne
Support P.E.T.A. (People Eating Tasty Animals)

TS462

Seasoned Expediter
I run solo for them and i have done real well. But i taking this week off for the 4th so there should be another couple runs in for someone working

jrj337

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks Ill be going back with tri-state,i liked them, but im going to team up with a solo so maybe we can have some good runs.
thanks for all the help,new to this on line stuf. thanks again

Rikk

Expert Expediter
I have been with them since Febuary, They have been keeping us very busy... Still some of the quarks you were used to but no big issues.

>Can anyone who is driving for Tri-state tell me how there
>doing thinking of getting back with them,I took 60 days off
>now ready to go back to work,are the loads for a solo still
>there.
> thanks

Rikk Sullenberger
KG4AAO
D-Unit
Con-Way NOW

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You'll do just fine with Tri State. They have plenty of business, solo or team.

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
I run as o/o solo in a Sprinter with Tri-State. For being solo they still keep me busy and am happy with them. Just like any other company's they have snags once in a while, but for the most part they have been good to me.