TRI-STATE

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Hey Dan, don't run for them but have friends that just started in a "D" unit meaning I am not qualified to respond... If you are curious though they were Conway prior to and were with them 8 years and instead of the fast cat they opted for the T-state and as of today are doing quite well. They called us from Vegas heading to Riverside Ca and then on to Oregon, and they haven't looked back.
PS. Go Jags!!!!!!
Mike and Cyn

G

I can say that Tri-State is a good Company, Talk to Phil or Greg there both Great guys over there. They Have been one of the Carrier's that have been in the business since I started in 1995.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
FEDExCC/Roberts Express O/O Since 3/1/1995
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
I contracted with two other carriers before getting the opportunity to run with Tri State. I literally called and emailed them everyday to let them know that I wanted to contract with them. Back in May they said they had a freeze on vans until September, but when they had an immediate need for a van based in my home area, I got the call.

1. You will actually get the contracted rate with every loaded mile. Most other carriers advertise a specific rate, but after a few weeks you will start running at a reduced rate that can be as much as 20 cents less per loaded mile.

2. You will get 100% of the FSC at Tri State.

3. Tri State team members are the best that I have ever worked with.

4. You have the opportunity to earn additional revenue in addition to just hauling freight.

5. Each division has a fleet coordinator. The cargo van fleet coordinator has been extremely helpful to me. They just don't come any better.

6. The entire staff at Tri State is the most professional group of people I have ever had the opportunity to know.

7. As long as you understand the nature of expedited freight you should do well with Tri State.

PS. I believe there is currently a freeze on cargo vans. Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions. If you happen to be a tractor or straight truck O/O I would also be more than willing to also answer your questions.

DAN

Seasoned Expediter
>I contracted with two other carriers before getting the
>opportunity to run with Tri State. I literally called and
>emailed them everyday to let them know that I wanted to
>contract with them. Back in May they said they had a freeze
>on vans until September, but when they had an immediate need
>for a van based in my home area, I got the call.
>
>1. You will actually get the contracted rate with every
>loaded mile. Most other carriers advertise a particualr
>rate, but after a few weeks you will start running at a
>reduced rate that can be as much as 20 cents less per loaded
>mile.
>
>2. You will get 100% of the FSC at Tri State.
>
>3. Tri State team members are the best that I have ever
>worked with.
>
>4. You have the opportunity to earn additional revenue in
>addition to just hauling freight.
>
>5. Each division has a fleet coordinator. The cargo van
>fleet coordinator has been extremely helpful to me. They
>just don't come any better.
>
>6. The entire staff at Tri State is the most professional
>group of people I have ever had the opportunity to know.
>
>7. As log as you understand the nature of expedited freight
>you should do well with Tri State.
>
>PS. I believe there is currently a freeze on cargo vans.
>Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional
>questions. If you happen to be a tractor or straight truck
>O/O I would also be more than willing to also answer your
>questions.
Thanks Dave,very good info.