Tranzit startup application for carriers and shipper/delivery direct operations

tranzit.io

New Recruit
Driver
Good afternoon everyone,

I have been in the logistics business since 2002 and recently on the independent carrier side since 2018. What I do is try to find deficiencies and threat of livelihood in businesses. With the trucking industry, especially with independents, there is a huge problem with misinformation, manipulation, theft, and other constraints that doesn't seem to be an issue for the FMCSA, brokers, load boards and other governing bodies. We are creating a software application that is as easy to use for the shippers as it is for the carriers so there is no reason to utilize most brokering firms as a primary source.

We are currently in the process of creating a software to directly link independent carriers and shipping/delivery companies together in hopes of eliminating the current threats and problems within the industry.

I ask that you visit Tranzit (dot) IO and enter your email in our news and pre-launch request that will show on the front page of our site. We will not be spamming or selling anything. What we will do is give you a password to see how our system will function as we continue to build. We encourage any carriers to send this post to shippers you may know who would like a better system than the current problematic ones in market.

Im new here and cant post links, so feel free to respond and we can get you the website and the password to see our technology page on how it will work once launched.

Thanks again everyone,

Shane Rose
Tranzit

JonnyP

Rookie Expediter
Researching
I totally applaud this, I think this is a problem begging for a technology solution. I've left my email address as I'd like to keep track of where you are. FYI, I'm seed investor and board member for another app that tackles a similar set of challenges in the landlord/tenant space. augustapp dot com. Let me know if you fancy a chat.