Tony----Marty

GroundHawk

Expert Expediter
Sorry if I did not answer any e-mail sent to me I just discoverd the little message at the top and left of the screen telling me I had a new e-mail!!!!!! Thanks Tony I took care of the bumper sticker and Marty I will send you some info on authority. Marty how is that Sprinter? Hawk

Marty

Veteran Expediter
Hi GroundHawk,
On a whole, I love the Sprinter. It is comfortable,roomy,handles great(does get pushed around a bit in heavy winds), good built quality. I couldn't go back to a GMC or a Ford.
On the negative side is that part supply is limited to the dealers,most mechanics aren't yet aquainted with it,but things are getting better all the time.
I have had one problem in 39,000 miles and that is poor mpg in comparison to other units. I'm getting 19 mpg when everyone else is getting a minimum of 23 mpg. Freightliner hasn't found the problem yet. Hopefully they will soon. I have talked to dozens of owners either in person or on the net and I am the only one with this problem.

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I don't know why I didn't use your regular email. Good deal on the bumper sticker. Free is always good?

Marty; I was going to get a spinter in June, but thought about that exact thing. I have 80,000 miles on the new Chevy Express and I bought it in late June. I plan on getting a sprinter or two by 2005. I feel that by then you all that own them now, will have all the bugs worked out. Parts will be more accessible by then too.