To put a positive spin on the stupidest post I hav

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
RE: To put a positive spin on the stupidest post I

Well, since I'm solo and home time is about 10% I can't contribute a lot however a certain party who shall remain nameless threatened me with severe reprisals if I didn't contribute a little now and then I'll put in my little right now. I like to read, enjoy ham radio and sudoku puzzles and stay somewhat busy with the forum and other online reading about cars etc. so I can find something to occupy myself. I can get involved enough in any of these that even when the boss is a few feet away it's as if I'm in my own world. Maybe you can find something you can immerse in even if you are only a few feet apart.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
RE: To put a positive spin on the stupidest post I

Wow Leo this person must have put the fear of god in you!

You are right though hobbies help a lot on the road. Bob likes to spend time working and shining on the truck. We spend some of our time on the weekends cleaning the truck in side and out. Bob will then get to shining the truck and I go back to my favorite hobby the computer!

When in the truck Bob also does a lot of Suduko puzzles and we both enjoy reading. We do not have any type of TV cable connection but we do have plenty of DVD's in the truck.