THIS LATE BREAKING REPORT FROM NORAD..........

JJ

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
FLASH:
WE HAVE JUST SPOTTED OVER THE WEST COAST OF THE EUROPEN NATIONS A TINY SLEIGH AND 8 REINDEER

FLASH:
IT APPEARS THIS SEIGH AND 8 REINDEER ARE HEADED IN A WESTERLY BOUND DIRECTION, IT IS EXPECTED TO HIT THE EASTERN SEABORDS OF NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICAS, CANADA AT APROX 00:01 HRS, DEC 25TH,2002

FLASH:
IT ALSO APPEARS THAT DUE TO THE MAJOR WINTER STORM APRACHING THE EASTERN SEABORD THAT.......WHY YES!!! THE SLEIGH HAS ADDED A 9TH REINDEER AND IT HAS A BIG BRITE RED STROBE NOSE!!

FLASH:
ATTENTION ALL EXPEDITORS, NOW IS THE TIME TO KICK BACK AND LET THE BIG GUY TAKE OVER FOR JUST ONE NIGHT, CAUSE SANTA IS ON HIS WAY!

FLASH:
TAKE THIS TIME TO REFLECT BACK ON THE PAST YEAR, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, HOLD YOUR FAMILY'S CLOSE. REMEMBER THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS.

LOVE,JOY AND PEACE TO THE WORLD
JJ

SHARP327

Veteran Expediter
SORRY TO HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS GUMP,YOU MISSED SANTA HE'S ALREADY GONE HOME,YOU CAN STOP LOOKING NOW OR YOU CAN KEEP LOOKING SO YOU'LL HAVE A JUMP ON NEXT CHRISTMAS, HOPE YOU HAD A REAL NICE CHRISTMAS AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR AND THAT SAME WISH GOES OUT TO EVERYONE OUT THERE WAITING ON A RUN! HAPPY HOLIDAYS SHARP327

gump

Expert Expediter
oh great no one tells me this,,,,so can i collect detention time untill this joker shows up again?

VANISH

Expert Expediter
x( And you can stop sending these dumb messages, their not funny. These forums are for serious people, not fun and games. People are trying to make a living and ask serious questions on this forum and i'm sure people would appreciate it if you dont clutter it with your sensless diatribe. You want to have fun? Goto a chat room on MSN or YAHOO, dont bring it here, we're all adults here............OUT

JJ

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Vanish, soon you will be "gator" bait.
LOL, Lump of coal for you next year.

JJ

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Dear Mr. Vanish, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM??? Please don't imply that anyone on this forum is uneducated, excuse me but you do not know me nor probably 999 others who post and read here. To say that anyone here is not serious is completely irresponsible on your part, trust me, when it comes to making a go of this business I believe we're ALL VERY SERIOUS. There is a difference between being childish and child-like, I hope I never lose sight of the latter of the two. We like having fun here and who ever said you cannot work and have fun at the same time? In finishing I will have to go back to my original question and take the liberty of guessing the answer. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, TOO MUCH CAFFEINE OR NOT ENOUGH PRUNE JUICE??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where ever you go, THERE YOU ARE!!!!

VANISH

Expert Expediter
x( This message was for JJ thank you!! But if you want to stick your nose in it, well, this is America.....OH!! I have another nasty gram addressed to "Gump". I'll be expecting your 2 cents there too!!...........OUT

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
>x( This message was for JJ thank you!! But if you want to
>stick your nose in it, well, this is America.....OH!! I have
>another nasty gram addressed to "Gump". I'll be expecting
>your 2 cents there too!!...........OUT

Pardon me for not understanding that you were addressing JJ and Gump alone on a PUBLIC FORUM!!!!
SILLY ME, WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both JJ and Gump should be happy to give a kind hello to our newest member, Vanish!!!!!!!!!!

Where ever you go, THERE YOU ARE!!!!

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi Vanish, and welcome to the forum.

You have just posted in what is called the General forum. The topics are of various subjects. As you stated in the second post upon attacking JJ, Dieseldiva, and gump. This IS AMERICA and those Members have every right to post anything in or on this forum as you have that same right. SEE! most of us that post on this forum are very serious, but we also know when to relax and have some fun.

You have now gave three replies and all three of them are attacking someone. I don't know you, but to me you sound very angry, immature and childish. I'm not attacking you in anyway and if I'm wrong, I will be the first to apologize. The anger is in all your replies.

You can be serious and ask all the questions you wish about expediting, and those of us that can help you will. If your the type of person that would rather read others Q & A, then you don't have to read the funny ones. I will tell you one thing that I know for a fact. If you keep venting on the members, the way you are, no one will answer any of your questions. You also risk being terminated from the site.

Hey Guy! This is life, and you have to live alittle. As I said in the opening sentence of this post, Welcome to the EO Forum, and North America. AKA; GOOD OLD USA. I hope what ever it was that is eating at you has gone away. If it didn't and you are having some type of problem and want to vent or talk about it, you can send me an email with a number and I'll be more than glad to give you a call so you can get it off your chest.

In all three posts you vented, on others. But you say you are a serious person, and want to learn. You also stated that WE are all adults on this site. I'm hear to tell you, that honey is better bait than vinegar. So show you maturity, and adulthood and apologize to the other members that you vented on. I'm sure they would accept it.

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Yeah, ditto. I hope Mr.`Vanish has found the burnt out bulbs on his strings of holiday lights by now! I've just been kicking back the last couple of weeks, sort of wondering if it's been real busy, I hope not!
-Weave-

Alligator

Expert Expediter
Jackie its not me dont fall for this joker. Will be on chat tonite at 0900pm to talk about this vanish character. Vanish, you are more than welcome to join in and vent your anamosity. I'm not going down to your level

Love Gator

JJ

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I sure hope we are having fun here.

Gator,

My deepest apologies in thinking you were at the heart of the negitive postings on here. I looked at the profile of the negitive poster and laughed, thinking you were playing one of your tricks, I came to that conclusion after seeing the name in the profile.

After seeing another post or two, I checked out the profiles section of EOL. Well, it seems we have two individuals with very simular real life names. I am guilty of incorrectly associating you (Gator) with the wrong name. Again please accept my deepest apologies.

JJ

Vanish,

I am not honestly worried about your attacks. I think Lawrence and EOL after reading all this will do something about it. It has something to do with your IP Addresses.

It only takes a few minutes of searching to obtain IP addresses and then we will know who is who.

In the mean time I sure hope you feel better after venting. Have a great day.

JJ

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
"This is America"... The place all about uniforms, no pets, no individuality, and no freedom of choice for your idea of professional conformity Vanish? Now you are contradicting YOURSELF, dummy. Maybe you meant Red China?
I've got my eye on you;) and it's keen, Vanish.
-Weave-