This Is Way Too Awesome!!!

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Wow! This going to be awesome! Kim-Jong-Il in the new Batman movie? That is too cool..and to think that is all it took to discontinue North Korea's nuclear program.. They could have done this years ago!! Finally Obama has really done something. Why didn't George Bush think of this? He was asleep at the wheel once again! LIke I always say, it takes a Democrat to get things done...

Kim Jong Il Ends Nuclear Program For Lead In Next 'Batman' | The Onion - America's Finest News Source | Onion News Network

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
What's up Rocketman,it's been a while? The Onion is a regular stop off for me, it's often better then the the Daily show !! Good to see your still rockin the expediter world, hope yours was great year with a better one coming.

The economic tide is turning ,as I knew it would be with a thinking President, but oh the stone tossers and 2x Bushie's had a field day with the mid terms.The right quickly came to the table however, knowing their newbies did not get elected to further obstruct.

Anyway, here's to hoping Sara Palin gets the nomination in 2012, and that the bad Karma from the elk she wounded with 5 shots from a cannon comes back to implant a set of horns in her bottom ( is that word allowed) ? My ****ed book may be ready this year, I'll send you a signed copy, a tale you will surly enjoy

Cheers mate,

TC