The wonderful world of food additives

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Now I'm scared to buy canned foods,eat at a buffet,gulp down cokes, fried chicken at the Colonel's , eat chips, canned chili and so on....the dyes and the additive flavors enhancers and msg, ( salt ) are killing us or giving us rashes all over our bods.

Now what do you do truck stop eaters/expediters? """" I HAVE NO CLUE ''''''

WHAT DO WE DO?---- Its processed food!! Yea, wow, bing bong boom!!

This may help or throw you in to Panic Mode> I could post all those words of ingredients on the back of bean cans, soup cans, and seasoned turnip green cans but "" your tongue would get twisted trying to pronounce them,,,my did.
Not many of us are chemist----OK( Turtle might be,lol)

But if your not a chemistry major and the Periodic Tables are foreign to you and you really don't care,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then here is a start to reading those labels on your store bought,,,bright colored food labels your adore so much.

We are dyed, salted,flavored,smoke, MSG'd and being Embalmed by our food mfg folks--lol, its true, we are hooked on the stuff, we can't help it,-Right?

But this may help if you are concerned about what goes into your tummy,arteries,veins,lungs,heart,liver,colon,kidneys, eyes,ears,nose and throat..............so here you go, what else do you have to do...enjoy

Why I don't buy 90% of the 'food' at Wholefoods - Food Labeling - Flavor Enhancers - Chemical Additives in Organic Foods - MSG - Ribonucteotide | Jennifer Thompson

You may never eat again,,lol,, JUST READ THE LABELS, what we do after that ,,,,I do not know,, maybe we all can cut down on our chemical foods. Home cooked meals,,hmmm, now I wonder how good they are???

Now I'm a member of the 15,000 word club...

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
I know better and I used to do better but lately I've just given up. Maybe all the preservatives they put in processed foods will preserve us.

Marie Callendar has good pot pies and they're on sale for $2 this week at Kroger. lol