The Trump Card...

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The thing is he hasn’t even announced he is running in 2024, other than a legal defense fund, what does he need the money for?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Like I said Democrats are doing the same....only they use fear.
1. Racism
2. Climate change
3. Trump.... trump....trump!

Biden is a screw up and we Republicans tried to tell the Democrats not to vote for him but their hate for trump is stronger then they being smart.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Search Warrant Executed at Mar-a-Lago

It was reported yesterday that the FBI executed a search warrant at Trump's home in Palm Beach (Mar-a-Lago). The contents of the search warrant have not yet been released so a great deal about this search remains unknown. Various sources say it was related to an investigation into the handling of presidential documents. While that's plausible, we cannot verify that without official information coming from credible named sources, which we do not have at present.

This much can be said:

If you are in New York to sit for a deposition you did not want to sit for, and you fought to not sit for that deposition, and you lost that fight, and you are now preparing to sit against your will because the authorities ordered you to; and if a judge signs a search warrant making it legal for FBI agents to enter and search your Florida home, and while you are in New York, your Secret Service detail at Mar-a-Lago opens your doors to the FBI, and the FBI agents search your home and even break into your safe, and they remove materials from your home to be later combed through ... it's reasonable to conclude things are not going well for you.

Donald Trump does not often have days like this. But yesterday, he was playing defense without a play. He was utterly powerless to stop any of this from happening.

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

It was reported yesterday that the FBI executed a search warrant at Trump's home in Palm Beach (Mar-a-Lago). The contents of the search warrant have not yet been released so a great deal about this search remains unknown. Various sources say it was related to an investigation into the handling of presidential documents. While that's plausible, we cannot verify that without official information coming from credible named sources, which we do not have at present.

This much can be said:

If you are in New York to sit for a deposition you did not want to sit for, and you fought to not sit for that deposition, and you lost that fight, and you are now preparing to sit against your will because the authorities ordered you to; and if a judge signs a search warrant making it legal for FBI agents to enter and search your home, and while you are in New York, your Secret Service detail at Mar-a-Lago opens your doors to the FBI, and those agents search your home and break into your safe ... it's reaonable to conclude things are not going well for you.
No it means Biden and his cronies want trump to not run again for president......trump lives in the minds of the Democrat leadership and they hate him for it....so much so that this is just another impeachment run....

Reactions: muttly

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
And take note they waited till trump left with his lawyer to raid his home....30 agents to take 15 boxes hmmmm I wonder if Adam schiff went through trump underwear drawer.

muttly

Veteran Expediter

This much can be said:

If you are in New York to sit for a deposition you did not want to sit for, and you fought to not sit for that deposition, and you lost that fight, and you are now preparing to sit against your will because the authorities ordered you to; and if a judge signs a search warrant making it legal for FBI agents to enter and search your home, and while you are in New York, your Secret Service detail at Mar-a-Lago opens your doors to the FBI, and those agents search your home and break into your safe, and remove materials from your home to be later combed through ... it's reasonable to conclude things are not going well for you.

Donald Trump does not often have days like this. But yesterday, he was playing defense without a play. He was utterly powerless to stop any of this from happening.
Did they find zpapers?

ATeam

Retired Expediter
And take note they waited till trump left with his lawyer to raid his home
It's my understanding that Trump does not spend summers in FL. Like many snowbirds, he moves to his homes up north in the summer and winters in FL. In the summer, Trump is absent from Mar-a-Lago for weeks at a time, if not months. That has been so for years.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
It's my understanding that Trump does not spend summers in FL. Like many snowbirds, he moves to his homes up north in the summer and winters in FL. In the summer, Trump is absent from Mar-a-Lago for weeks at a time, if not months. That has been so for years.
Funny though they waited for both him and his lawyer to not be there.....yet they needed 30 agents to find 15 boxes.....and they just had to crack open a brand new safe.
It was a fishing expedition plain and simple.....impeachment 4.0

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Funny though they waited for both him and his lawyer to not be there.....yet they needed 30 agents to find 15 boxes.....and they just had to crack open a brand new safe.
It was a fishing expedition plain and simple.....impeachment 4.0

While anyone is free to proclaim this as a "fishing expedition" it cannot be reasonably so proclaimed until the contents of the search warrant are known. About waiting for Trump and his lawyer to not be at Mar-a-Lago, that is explained above. Trump does not spend summers at Mar-a-Lago. If they were going to wait for a Trump return to Mar-a-Lago, they would have waited until autumn or later.

I would think whether Trump and his lawyer were there when the search warrant was executed is immaterial. The FBI agents had the right to enter and search and they would have done that whether Trump was there or not, I would think. Had Trump and his lawyer been there, they would have been ordered to stay out of the way and not interfere.

It's not a major point or detail but I'm curious where your number "15 boxes" comes from. Months ago, Trump returned 15 boxes that were requested. But regarding yesterday's action, I know a number of boxes (presumably containing documents) were removed from Mar-a-Largo by FBI agents but I have not seen a specific number reported.

Same question for "30 agents." Where does that number come from?

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

ATeam

Retired Expediter
It was on the news....I can't help it if you watch Democrat run news channels.
Interested in this story, and wanting to develop a fair understanding of it, I am making a good faith effort to verify the numbers and details you cite. I'm looking at so-called Democrat and Republican news sources. Could you be so kind as to supply links to the details you cite?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Interested in this story, and wanting to develop a fair understanding of it, I am making a good faith effort to verify the numbers and details you cite. I'm looking at so-called Democrat and Republican news sources. Could you be so kind as to supply links to the details you cite?
Just to add a couple more sources, I heard these numbers on Fox Business and MSNBC (which my wife watches religiously), so they must be valid coming from both ends of the political spectrum.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Mar-a-Lago raid was just another fishing trip to find something that might establish a basis for the Democrats to invoke the 14th amendment. Probably planned all along to be tied in with Jan 6th soap opera.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The Mar-a-Lago raid was just another fishing trip to find something that might establish a basis for the Democrats to invoke the 14th amendment. Probably planned all along to be tied in with Jan 6th soap opera.
That's why I said Adam schiff might be going through trumps underwear drawer.....