The Trump Card...

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Also he is innocent till proven guilty....unless your Pelosi who thinks your guilty till your proven innocent...under Democrats it becomes clear that they want to be in control of us forever.
Democrats will push it to a civil war.....if you don't think that then your head is somewhere the sun don't shine.
With you, it does not matter what the questions is, does it? The answer is always the Democrats.

Q. I'm planning a trip to the beach. Will today be sunny or cloudy?
A. Pelosi and her unhinged cronies want to outlaw the beach and turn it over to the turtles.

Q. My electrical bill is unusually high this month, do you know if my neighbors' bills were higher too? Was this due to the weather or might there be an error in my meter reading.
A. Biden, who is not the real president, is anti-coal and anti-jobs.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Also he is innocent till proven guilty....unless your Pelosi who thinks your guilty till your proven innocent...under Democrats it becomes clear that they want to be in control of us forever.
Democrats will push it to a civil war.....if you don't think that then your head is somewhere the sun don't shine.
Right, in the Leftist bizarro world, they charge their political opponents on some cockamamie made up “crime” in a heavily partisan blue area with equally political judges that live there and have to deal with the immense blowback from their highly partisan constituents if they show any modicum of fairness toward Trump. But apparently to Leftists, trials are conducted for the accused to have to prove they are innocent to that crowd.

Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
With you, it does not matter what the questions is, does it? The answer is always the Democrats.

Q. I'm planning a trip to the beach. Will today be sunny or cloudy?
A. Pelosi and her unhinged cronies want to outlaw the beach and turn it over to the turtles.

Q. My electrical bill is unusually high this month, do you know if my neighbors' bills were higher too? Was this due to the weather or might there be an error in my meter reading.
A. Biden, who is not the real president, is anti-coal and anti-jobs.
You summed up the Democrat party in a nutshell.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So, if Trump is found guilty, it's the venue's fault, right? He'd be innocent in a different zip code?
In a highly partisan political area the likelihood of a fair trial is very remote.
If the venue were changed there would likely be a Dem holdout hung jury or an outright aquittal.
445A5485-ACCC-4D3D-B8F5-8C5DBA5A7B54.jpeg

Attachments

• 3807D6D6-7B68-4E81-B6FE-C1AADD40C2FC.jpeg
    3807D6D6-7B68-4E81-B6FE-C1AADD40C2FC.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 4

ATeam

Retired Expediter
You summed up the Democrat party in a nutshell.
No, I summed up your point of view and the filter you use to perceive reality. I have no doubt that you actually believe the things you write about the Democrats and Democratic party. But I also know you instantly and automatically assume the negative about the Democrats. And you paint everything with a broad anti-Democratic brush, such that it does not matter what the topic is, you change the subject so you can say something negative about the Democrats. No Democrat has any chance of being fairly heard or correctly perceived by you. No Democrat will ever be supported by you, even in that person is proposing something that would benefit you and the country.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, I summed up your point of view and the filter you use to perceive reality. I have no doubt that you actually believe the things you write about the Democrats and Democratic party. But I also know you instantly and automatically assume the negative about the Democrats. And you paint everything with a broad anti-Democratic brush, such that it does not matter what the topic is, you change the subject so you can say something negative about the Democrats. No Democrat has any chance of being fairly heard or correctly perceived by you. No Democrat will ever be supported by you, even in that person is proposing something that would benefit you and the country.
Just listen and read the comments of Dershowitz who spends a lot of time there. He’ll tell you it’s as partisan as it gets there because of their dislike of Trump. Over 80 percent voted against him.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
That is because I watch both Republican news channels and Democrat news channels....the hate that comes out of the Democrat leadership is not fake they truly want to control us.....Republicans want us to govern ourselves.
Why after 8 years would you try to convict a former president of a crime past its statue of limitations. And no just because trump moved to Florida that doesn't remove the statue of limitations rule.
I have yet to see a Democrat put forward some meaningful ideas other than joe Manchin and he is very moderate for a Democrat and truly cares for his constituents.

Reactions: Pilgrim

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The previous district attorney pasted on charges.
The federal attorney general pasted on charges.
Yet some how Alvin braggs is charging trump on 8 year old supposed crimes by trump.....
The lawyer for stormy daniels is in jail for extortion......
You have a former trump lawyer saying he will lie to stay out of jail....
When it gos to court every thing will come out about both sides.....and Alvin braggs does not look good already.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Gag orders are supposed to be applied to just the prosecution to ensure a private citizens/ defendants right to a fair trial under the 6th Amendment to the Constitution. Not supposed to be applied to a defendant who enjoys the presumption of innocence.

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So, if Trump is found guilty, it's the venue's fault, right? He'd be innocent in a different zip code?
Probably. If Trump is tried before 12 Manhattan jurors, odds are that 10 of them voted for Biden. This will not be a jury of his peers. An argument could also be made for the recusal of the judge, who also sat on the case against the Trump organization. Then there's the AG prosecuting him who along with the State AG, campaigned on the issue of "getting Trump". Does this look fair and impartial?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Probably. If Trump is tried before 12 Manhattan jurors, odds are that 10 of them voted for Biden. This will not be a jury of his peers. An argument could also be made for the recusal of the judge, who also sat on the case against the Trump organization. Then there's the AG prosecuting him who along with the State AG, campaigned on the issue of "getting Trump". Does this look fair and impartial?
Anyone with a decent filter would say NO.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
That is because I watch both Republican news channels and Democrat news channels....
Why after 8 years would you try to convict a former president of a crime past its statue of limitations. And no just because trump moved to Florida that doesn't remove the statue of limitations rule.
You may watch both types of news channels but you seem not to grasp some of the basic facts. If the statute of limitations applied, do you really think Trump would be traveling now to surrender for arrest?

• Haha

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Anyone with a decent filter would say NO.
There is the jury selection process to note. I have been on one jury and two jury pools, and have gone through this process. No one gets to serve on a jury that lawyers for BOTH the plaintiff and the defendant do not agree on. Lawyers skilled in jury selection interview prospective jurors at length. In one case, I was interviewed as all prospective jurors are, and I was later called back into the court room alone. There, I was interviewed for a half hour by the judge who asked questions and attorneys for both sides. I don't know who made the call or why, but I was not selected to serve on that jury.

Jury selection is no joke, and based on my experience and what I understand about the jury selection process, I believe a fair trial is possible. Prospective jurors will be specifically asked for their political views about Trump. And based on what they hear, the attorneys will make their calls.

Additionally, a number of alternate jurors will be selected. If a problem develops with a juror being unfair or not following the rules, they will be replaced by an alternate.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
An argument could also be made for the recusal of the judge, who also sat on the case against the Trump organization.
Yes, an argument could be made for recusal, but it would be a weak argument. It is common for a judge to see the same defendant in court again and again and the defendant gets into additional trouble. I know of no judge that recuses themselves from the trial of a defendant because they presided over a trial of that same defendant before.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
No Wonder Trump's Legal Team is Chaotic

TODAY? Trump hires a new lead counsel today to represent him at his arraignment? That gives him little time to prepare. I've seen it reported that Trump's legal team is fragmented and in chaos. I found that plausable because he ran his campaign the same way, hiring various leaders and pitting them against each other. But this is astounding. One day before he will surrender for arrest and arraignment, Trump places his legal team under new leadership. Astounding.

"Former federal prosecutor Todd Blanche told Newsweek Monday that he has been chosen by Donald Trump to be lead counsel in the former president's indictment trial." (Source)

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
You may watch both types of news channels but you seem not to grasp some of the basic facts. If the statute of limitations applied, do you really think Trump would be traveling now to surrender for arrest?
Alvin braggs said that the statute of limitations do not apply because trump does not live in new York.....but well the law does not see state lines.