The southern border.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They should be taking DNA to permanently identify them and escorting them to the border with a warning, both written and verbal, in both their language and English, advising them anyone who has illegally entered will NEVER be allowed to apply for citizenship or work permits and then booted back across the border with a warning that illegally entering again after being DNA identified is a capital offense.
 

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

When in doubt, just make up lies...

My favorite paragraph in this article:

The fact that the rhetoric so quickly went there after the release of the bill would seem to reinforce the idea that Republicans have buyer’s remorse about asking for changes to immigration law as part of a deal to send more money to Ukraine. They’ve spent years asking for a tightening of asylum rules, including in recent years during the Biden administration. But when it looked like Lankford and the Senate were about to actually produce that, the critics set about moving the goal posts. Suddenly, those new immigration laws weren’t really even needed — just a president with the will to enforce the existing laws. (Never mind that Trump himself asked for such changes during his own “crisis” as president.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Try telling this to the Democrats in deep blue Chicago, Denver and NY City. No doubt they'd agree that illegal aliens aren't really a problem for them and they can be ignored for a year or two. Are the Republicans just fooling them? Maybe that's why Biden's approval rating on immigration is at 18% among American voters (source: ABC News/Washington Post): are the other 82% just getting fooled? Or maybe they realize Biden opened our borders with executive orders and he could close it today the same way. He's not fooling anyone.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Then don'tjust blame Republicans blame all of them for the border problems....Biden sure isn't going to fix it.....and he can with the laws in place right now.
They (Dems, Biden, and many Republicans other than MAGA) don't want to "fix" it because they don't view it as much of a problem. They want more of it. They've stated as much: "It's good for business" and "it's a good thing" to have a different majority.
 
Top