The ONE in September

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Great night with a fundraiser here in DC for Wreaths Across America. Morning flight back to DTW.

And the camera faces out and protects you! And I pay for it. I will wait for the thank card lol

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
And the camera faces out and protects you! And I pay for it. I will wait for the thank card lol

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
I knew/ figured it was coming. I see both sides of it and at the end of the day Mr. E/Load One gets the nod. You own the company and if a O/O or Fleetowners doesnt like it or dont wont it then they have a choice to make.

It does protect the O/O and Fleetowners, but it also protects the company. It keeps the company healthy and more prosperous long term.

Time for bed and everyone stay safe!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Agreed. With 80 percent of accidents being caused by the car...4 out of 5 times it protects the company and the driver. If we are at fault it lets us determine that quickly and to handle the claim in the most efficient manner.

Another day....another airplane. Back to DTW.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded ... Mi. to Ky...

Also my 2 cents on Windshield Dash Cam , there is a cover on Back Lens so Load 1 won't be recording a driver Scratching his/hers Nose .
But if this Camera helps control Load 1 's insurance costs , then i am OK with it . Besides if it helps protect you (who's at fault ) in an Accident then thats also a plus...

U run the Miles
I run for the Money

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Crunch time upgrades...

I wasn't very happy with the performance of the crap tires that came with the Sprinter. And with it having two different cheap brands on the front and rear, I swapped them out, earlier then I planned, for new Michelin tires.
Nice to be riding on those again :)

The next upgrade I could of waited on, but was rather important to me.

The original factory stereo, with no USB or Auxiliary port to hook up my SiriusXM or stream from my phone, (which I do a lot of), had to go.

I originally was going to just swap it out for my old stereo which would have been fine. But, after getting a taste of the Bluetooth technology, being able to control everything from one location, and having my SiriusXM apart of the stereo, my 6 year old stereo was looking mighty stone aged. Kind of like when I finally got my first smart phone (which I still use) :rolleyes:

Besides, it looked pretty cool ;)

So, out with the old...

007.JPG

And in with the New...

007.JPG
Haven't tried the phone feature yet, but it has that option also.
Christmas came a little early this year :D

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
The original factory stereo, with no USB or Auxiliary port to hook up my SiriusXM or stream from my phone, (which I do a lot of), had to go.

I originally was going to just swap it out for my old stereo which would have been fine. But, after getting a taste of the Bluetooth technology, being able to control everything from one location, and having my SiriusXM apart of the stereo, my 6 year old stereo was looking mighty stone aged. Kind of like when I finally got my first smart phone (which I still use) :rolleyes:

Besides, it looked pretty cool ;)

So, out with the old...

And in with the New...

Haven't tried the phone feature yet, but it has that option also.
Christmas came a little early this year :D
Looks good Roadtime!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Sunday Afternoon Load One! Well the hott hand has cooled off, LOL. Only had two shorty's this week. With tomorrow starting a new month, hoping I can get it back. Watching the Roval race at Charlotte and it's not as exciting as of yet. Stay tuned :rolleyes:

What a Great last few laps! It was dramatic and drama for sure. That's why you watch til the end!

Last edited: