The Next Adventure....

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Next Adventure....

It is with great pleasure that after a year of driving at Load 1, I can today officially announce that I am now an Owner Operator leased to Load 1. Sprinter #292. The last two weeks would have made for an interesting blog but I really didn’t want to jinx anything :p I want to thank everyone that helped me along the way and know that I greatly appreciated it. I want to thank our leader John Elliott for the best dang company around that I would not want to leave.

Special thanks to Don Barker, Sr., for allowing me the opportunity to drive for him for the past year. His support, knowledge and understanding were outstanding. Without whom, none of this would be possible.

OVM, for his crash course in Sprinter parts and upkeep this morning:cool:

I’m currently waiting for a qualcomm to arrive as the cupboards were bear today. A slight change in the plan but still on course. Once installed, I will be ready and over excited for my 1st load as an Owner Operator at Load 1. Be safe out there.

Craig

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll send you some links to our parts suppliers maybe ...turtle could do the same you can now sit at the owner operators table at IsisLOL

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Congrats! You will find it can be challenging at times, but more rewarding overall. I wish you the best of luck in your next adventure.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Congratulations. Also if you have questions about your sprinter don't hesitate to contact Nick or I. Best of luck to you.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah why limit yourself to getting info from a guy who blows up engines and runs over Bambi:confused:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
that sprinter is in great shape..for an 02...the engine was all cleaned up no sign of any oil leaking....even after having sat all weekend...when i checked the oil it was clear all the way down to the bottom tip...no blackening or signs of sludge...