The new Taco Bell

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
It's nothing new they were out last year. They r pretty good. Just wish it wasn't taco bells meat I like chipolte better

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
It's nothing new they were out last year. They r pretty good. Just wish it wasn't taco bells meat I like chipolte better

Taco Bell has been very successful, and I don't know why.When they prepare your food, it comes from a grease gun type tool. Sort of like squirt and go food preppers IMHO. Nasty stuff . But they are successfull so what do I know , I know its not healthy eating there.:) It is just another place to get a spare tire.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter

Only in a few test markets. National rollout is the 8th.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Taco Bell has been very successful, and I don't know why.When they prepare your food, it comes from a grease gun type tool. Sort of like squirt and go food preppers IMHO. Nasty stuff . But they are successfull so what do I know , I know its not healthy eating there.:) It is just another place to get a spare tire.

They have the magic 7 ingredients, only a couple of which come from a gun. Pretty common in fast food.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.