The Mighty Mack

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The recent cold snap causing some fog over the warmer water.

YG5LQKEDKBB2FCU53PGIPEICSE.png

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's a pretty cool picture :clapping-happy:

Funny, I've lived in Michigan my whole life. With all the driving I've done, I been by it, on both sides of it, but never been on it :rolleyes:

Maybe some day ;)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Funny, I've lived in Michigan my whole life. With all the driving I've done, I been by it, on both sides of it, but never been on it :rolleyes:

Maybe some day ;)
Really!?

It can be a white knuckle drive sometimes. Especially if you are speeding in a yugo on a windy day.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Really!?

It can be a white knuckle drive sometimes. Especially if you are speeding in a yugo on a windy day.
Darn Russians. Leave it to them to figure out how to expedite in a Yugo. No wonder van freight is dead.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Darn Russians. Leave it to them to figure out how to expedite in a Yugo. No wonder van freight is dead.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
Guess i should have included that only yoopers and trolls would have know what i was refering to.

The Yugo event really did happen.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Maybe some day ;)

Looks like "some day" is about to happen :cool:
Either Sunday or Monday, I'll be crossing "The Mighty Mack" for the first time :smiley_driving:

Reactions: muttly and Ragman