The Lottery

Brandy

Expert Expediter
I was playing the lottery this past weekend and after buying my tickets I sat in my car day dreaming of winning that 27Million dollars. Then I asked myself, "if I won, would I stop driving a truck"? That question racked my brain for rhe rest of the day, and I'm proud to say that I wouldn't stop driving. Am I crazy or do the rest of you guys think the same way?

gump

Expert Expediter
wow interesting thought........i guess since money wouldnt be an issue you could run the lower priced loads for the shear excitement and the others could run the higher priced stuff...lol..well i must admit i day dream alot driving too.....all the what ifs.....keeps ya sane....i think.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Driving is an addiction for some. Once you get it in your veins - it's hard to get over it.

I think some may have to go through a 12 step program to assist in their recovery. It might start out like...Hi I'm Lawrence and I'm an expediter...

lol! ;)

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------

Everybody is someone else's weirdo.

-----------------------------------------

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
My decision would be quite easy and made very rapidly..I would post on EO thatI have a free truck available for the first person who get here. I like to drive around the country but I could drive one of those $400,000 plus RV!S, or a $80,000 Corvette or something that big and floats,I think the 12 step withdrawal program would work with me in about 12 hours.LOL We all have those dreams,the Florida lottery is now $33 milion for Wedensday,maybe it!s time for me..I will let everyone know on Thursday..

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I’m a faithful lottery player. I play all the number games daily. That recovery program can also apply to the lottery.

Just the other night the wife and I were dreaming of winning that power ball ticket. I love my job BUT!!! I think I would have to draw the line there. I would no doubt continue to run the business, but I have to agree with Rich on traveling. I would do it in a big RV, big enough to haul a jag around in the back of it. I’ve laid out a floor plan of the home my wife and I want to build, and did a blue print of it, just in case. Even picked out the geographical location of the land, and state. Now all I need is to WIN the big one.

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
If I won the lottery I MIGHT wait until the truck was stopped before getting my stuff out! (But then again I might just say screw it and buy everything new.)

I don't generally play the lotto. I figure getting up in the morning for me is a gamble. And I had a college professor say once "Gambling is a tax on the ignorant." (No offense to anyone intended) I got to thinking maybe their is something to that. Anything worth having if worth working for. Without work you won't appreciate it. Just look at children of self made men when they get their inheritance.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
do you know have a better chance of getting hit by lighting than winning
the lottery or getting stopped by bears and getting a ticket for something

just though i would throw that out

Dkalasz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hmm i play 2 dollars a week 1 dollar tuesday and 1 dollar on friday I figure most of it goes to my schools.. and well hell there is always that one chance in hell you might actually hit..

if i won hmm i think i would keep driving but like someone else said it would be in an rv..all the fun none of the pain