The Diet from zell.......................

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Look, if you eat what you like and want in moderation you will live until your number is up.

As a medic I will tell you the averages of cancer, stoke, and diabetes is almost identical no mater if you are a vegetarian or eat a normal diet. I've seen it enough being in the health field.

Bob Wolf

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yet another potentially dangerous fad diet, they cause more harm to your body than good. When you starve yourself, your body will go into shock or "survival mode" this is bad because your body will turn any extra available calorie you don't burn to survive or that easy to turn to fat processed food you just ate directly into fat to prepare for the next time you decide to starve yourself. So when you say screw this and decide to eat your diet routine again even if its healthy, you will gain back what you lost with at least 50% interest. Loose 20 lbs gain back 20 plus 10 to 15 more.

I've had decent luck in the past three months just cutting portions, 10 - 20 percent and its safe and healthy as I know I like to eat. Allot. One way is using smaller plates and bowls. This works, however you also have to avoid piling higher to make up for less room, using measuring cups helps to follow serving sizes. Reduce your portions slowly over the course of your first week I still like my meat so I kind of eyeball it there but trim fat before cooking.

You might need to tell yourself "No I have eaten enough" when you want to go for seconds especially in the first few days. Your stomach is a muscle and it will shrink after a few days. Also drink more water to avoid the soda habit.

And have a few little bites around so the sweet cravings don't blow it all to heck.
My thing was chocolate, Lil Debbie brownies, and snickers bars.
My treat a couple times a day, 1/2 tbs per serving 1 table spoon of Nestle toll house or dark chocolate chips per day. trick is a couple small bites and let them melt instead of just munching them down. Also dark chocolate has a few beneficial alkaloids.

At this point since I've ben treating myself with chocolate chips Snickers bars have little to no flavor so they are not an issue. I have had a couple Little Debbie brownies the jury is still out on them.

Also, walk more and try basic exercises but use common sense.
Again everything in moderation.

So far I have lost around fifteen lbs. in the past three months but remember we don't gain 50 - 100 lbs of weight in six months. We typically gain it gradually over a couple years so slower weight loss is permanent.

Bob Wolf

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Look, if you eat what you like and want in moderation you will live until your number is up.

As a medic I will tell you the averages of cancer, stoke, and diabetes is almost identical no mater if you are a vegetarian or eat a normal diet. I've seen it enough being in the health field.

Bob Wolf

The problem is nutrients, most the food we consume today has none or very little. What used to be caused by what was referred to as malnutrition is now called chronic disease. Today's diet does not provide a fraction of the nutrients our body needs to thrive. Food companies have created ingredients that cause addiction type cravings, big food manufacturers is not our friend when it comes to healthy living.