The Attack of the Towbar People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truckerbse2

Expert Expediter
A golf ball could seriously injure someone in the car....including a child. Just because they are idoits for tailgaiting doesn't mean they deserve to be seriously injured by something done on purpose. Debris is something else. A Firecracker or buck shot is one thing, but a golf ball could do some serious damage.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Here is the best way to piss these idiots off. CALL 911 Did this in Indiana July 3rd. Another SB driver passed me I flashed my lights he came over I thought the car on his ##### would go on buy both of us. Wrong she squeezed in between us forcing me to brake thats how close and determined she was to stay on his #####.

I came over the CB (day time) asked him if he knew she was back there he said yeah about 20 miles now. I told him I was gona call 911 and to keep his speed steady he was probably at 66 and I was at 62. Twenty miles down I 65 there she was with (Mr. Bear) It worked and it also works for kids not in seat belts (my pet peve)

Honk when you go buy......

raceman

Veteran Expediter
You must deal with better Bears. I have called 911 on drunk drivers, reckless drivers and middle Eastern guy with a camera and zoom lens taking picturs of a chemical rail yard and never once have they shown up. You are getting them there for TGers. Wow! Good Guys

Raceman
OTR O/O