That Buckeye QB is horrid. I "hope" we win next w

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Ok. Here's my vent. All season long the Buckeyes have won mainly b/c of their defense. Now at least we could expect the offense to pull one out of the bag for us. Am I the only Buckeye who thinks that T. Boeckman needs to be replaced?? 3 INTS doesn't help us out whatsoever. He seems to be getting progressively bad in the 3rd and 4th quarter of "every" game that I have listened to. I don't know if this guy doesn't have the stamina or what. Maybe he could have used a little help from the offensive line as well, but cmon guys. at least throw the ball away not to them.

ShawnF
DISGRUNTLED BUCKEYE FAN
x(

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
RE: That Buckeye QB is horrid. I "hope" we win ne

OK any of you Buckeyes want to talk about the fighting Illinos. For the last 3 months you have been raving about Ohio State and today they played a real team and got beat. Looks like they need more Kent States on their punishing schedule.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter

I would be embaressed to be an Ohio State fan. Not because of the lose. My team(razorbacks) got stomped in the ground today by tn. It's the way you guys lost. The ohio players throwing punches on the illionis players. What's that about? Then all of those ohio fans booing before the punches even started. IL played smart and ran out the clock. I'm sure ohio has done the same before. I have nothing against ohio state, but I think it's good that yall lost because a lot of the players and fans need to learn how to lose. I also think that all of those ohio players that started that fight should be suspened from next week's game. I don't know in since so many players were involved maybe they should all sit out until they pass a course on sportmanship like conduct. You can't always win. It's fun to be on top, but you have to be careful how you act while you are up there because eventually you get knocked down of your pedastool and have to walk among the common folks again.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter

gator,
why not just say ok we lost and there is next week? why be disgruntled? is it that you have been riding on the bandwagon and now that there won't be a national championship you are thinking of getting off? I'm just glad my team is bowl eligible. Why point fingers? Why not give Illionis their respect and say they played and good game and out played Ohio?

Falligator

Expert Expediter

I am just upset b/c when I listen to the Buckeyes the QB seems to start throwing the game away for us. To be honest I would rather watch the Buckeyes on a day that I have off instead of like a Wednesday. Rose Bowl or Orange Bowl would be fine with me. Only true happiness will come when we beat Michigan. I'm definitely not a bandwagon jumper been a Buckeye fan since the days of Eddie George and Coach Cooper.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter

I gaurantee there will be alot of grumbling from the supposed fans. If you guys lose to michigan at it be real bad grumbling.