Thanksgiving 2016

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
If any Load One drivers are away from home and near the terminal tomorrow please feel free to have Thanksgiving Dinner at the Lakes of Taylor Golf Course. As well we will be happy to host and welcome any other expedite drivers that may be in the area and unable to make it home for the holidays. Dinner is on us and it is just one of the ways for us to say thanks as a company and support our expedite community. When you arrive just tell the hostess you are with the Load One group and they will get you taken care of.

The dinner buffet will run from noon till 4 pm and they always do a wonderful job for us. They have parking for vans and straight trucks without a problem. We use the bar/restaurant section just for us, so you don't have to worry about dressing up or anything. Now we will have the Lions game on so we prefer that you be a Lion's fan! :D

Lakes of Taylor Golf Course

25505 Northline Rd, Taylor, MI 48180

To everyone else I hope that you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Thanks John for your gracious hospitality to drivers in our industry! Most drivers will admit - being away from home during the holidays can be pretty lonely. Thanks again to you and Load One! :bobtail:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Reactions: Hummer53

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you John. I've never made it for your Thanksgiving dinner but I appreciate the offer. It's really wonderful that you include other company drivers in your offer. Happy Thanksgiving!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Moot and BIGTRAIN