Thanks for all the FLOWERS

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Thank you all!:7 The contest was fun, and I'm looking forward to many, many more. Most of all it was very enjoyable and exciting wondering who would win, and was able to relieve some stress too. I was tickled to find out that I was the winner. At first when I read the post about the contest, I was very doubtful of the whole thing.x( In fact!:'( the truth of the matter is: I sent Lawrence a private message whining about the contest not being fair,and even predicted one of three others to win.:'( :'( :'( Boy did I put my foot in my mouth.x( In every mans life, one has to eat crow, and I'm here to tell you it doesn't taste to good.x( Hey Lawrence I apologize for the whining that I did.:'( :'( :'(

You guys and gals are all a great bunch of people and I get alot of good, honest, and from the heart information from 90% of your posts.

I found the expeditersonline forum about a year ago, read one of the posts about this guy whinning about being leased on with this company and how bad the company was treating him, I laughed and just shunned it off. My first thought about that guy was not good, and I didn't come back to the forum for a long time. I came back to the forum about 3 months ago, just out of the blue, read some of the posts x( and found myself responding to them }> . One of the first things I do now when I get in for the weekend is check out the forum, and you all are the reason for that. This forum is getting better every week. Keep coming back}> }> }>

Again!!! Thanks for all the flowers!:7 :7 :7
Hey Bill that meatloaf dinner is in the oven. Hey Deb! when you come threw the Burg (Pittsburgh)I'll have your cut here waiting. Point well taken!Christyrose;) . Hey Olko! I'll sell the van before I give up the putter and miss the posts!}> . Jeff, Lawrence, and and all the rest, THANKS!;) ;-) ;-)