Thanks espar of mich.

kg

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Owner/Operator
The other day I utilized the services of Espar of Michigan for a battery and isolator installation.
The staff was very knowledgeable about the technology and did a great job with my custom installation.
I will use them again and would recommend their services if you want quality work at a fair price.

RonJonCMC

Seasoned Expediter
I have to agree. In June Espar installed a fan-tastic vent, insolator, 1800 watt inverter & an Odessey deep cell battery in my 08 Sprinter. I'm very happy with the quality instalation and thought the price was fair. I will return to Espar for a heater when the time comes.

aileron

Expert Expediter
I was tempted to fire mine up last night here in Jeffersonville, OH, but I refrained from it. Heater in August???????

raylawrence

Expert Expediter
I can relate to not wanting to turn the heat on in August! maybe checking the Espar for it's performance wouldn't be a bad idea.

Note of interest: we have 40+ Espar D2 heaters left at last year prices (2008). After they are gone, we will be at 2009 pricing. Approximately an addidtional $200.00. Come get'em while the price is right!

EagleRiverWI

Seasoned Expediter
I had my screens replace by Thermo King in Perrysburg, OH. a while ago. They told me if that did not work, I should have the burn plate replaced. The heater worked for a few weeks after that but it still smoked before heating. Now it just smokes until it gives up and shuts off. The truck is parked and for sale, so I just want to get it working just in case I find a buyer. The head mechanic for the trucking company I now drive for said to run karosene through it to clean it. Is that a good idea?

raylawrence

Expert Expediter
Kerosene will help clean the burner tube. Sometimes if the burner tube is heavily carboned up, the heater won't want to light on kerosene. Replacement of the burner tube is not always necessary. Disassembly, cleaning and then running on kerosene might do it for you. Otherwise, you may want to remove it and send it in to us. We can perform the procedure for about $150-200.00

Annual replacement of the atomization screen is cheap insurance to help reduce the chance of carbonned burner tube.