Thank you Troadgirl, excellent stuff

goBlue

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Your insight and true business outlook is refreshing. Keep up the good work. To the rest of the world, Troadgirl's other half lends greatly to our success as expediters; he consults to the professional sports leagues ( football, basketball, baseball) on what transportation services should be used for their needs.
And he is a very large ex-pro himself with a masters in logistics. This duo is a potent business combination for anyone to emulate. Motto: Watch what the successful ones do and duplicate it.

Doodle

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Troadgirl, i agree with everything you have said. I have said the same things about LEA and have gotten bashed like you have continously but i have learned that the ones doing the bashing are doig it because they have no idea how to make their business work and we do so keep up the great work and keep the roads hot Doodle LEA unit 4862

Troadgirl

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Thank you Doodle and goBlue. I appreciate the kind words and support. As noted, I'm just echoing the thoughts of the many that do run their buisnesses like they should be run.

I'm here in beautiful San Fran having a weekend with my guy.
(As so well described by goBlue!); the "big guy" says hello and will see you at the pre-season drills, goBlue. And by the way, he says "GO BLUE!. Take care everyone and keep the business running and the inflation down.