Thank you to the Moderators!

Benzoid

Seasoned Expediter
I just want to say Thank You and point out what a good job the Moderators are doing on this forum.

I am the main moderator on a tech support forum for a digital media (podcasting) company and I can tell you that I deal with a TON of off topic spam type messages on the board. I've been reading EO forums for 3 years at least, and I have only seen 1 or 2 spam messages in all that time.

I'm assuming that you guys get at least as many spam posts as I do.

I just wanted to point this out and to say “Thank You” for not making me deal with spam while reading about the travels and business of expediting.

Some day I will join you on the road. Until then I will keep reading!

Benzoid

Seasoned Expediter
That was a typical user error.. :) I didn't look far enough down the page.

Oh well, live an learn!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Mike,
It starts with the members, their toleration for crap like spam posts is low and it reflects in the quality of the forum.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I just want to say Thank You and point out what a good job the Moderators are doing on this forum.

I am the main moderator on a tech support forum for a digital media (podcasting) company and I can tell you that I deal with a TON of off topic spam type messages on the board. I've been reading EO forums for 3 years at least, and I have only seen 1 or 2 spam messages in all that time.

I'm assuming that you guys get at least as many spam posts as I do.

I just wanted to point this out and to say “Thank You” for not making me deal with spam while reading about the travels and business of expediting.

Some day I will join you on the road. Until then I will keep reading!

Mike,

On behalf of our volunteer moderators - thank you! We have a few who have served for at least 8 years! Thanks again!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well, thanks Freightdawg, and you're welcome! Wish all the books...errr....notes we get were so easily handled lol.

Dale
Posted with my Droid EO Forum App