Thank you to a good owner..

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Dear truck owner,

When the truck broke down last week, I appreciate your genuine concern for my well being. Thank you for putting me up in a hotel for the week, and offering to pay for better lodging, when it turned out that my " hotel" was the worst place I have ever stayed. I appreciate the positive attitude conveyed to me over the phone as well. My gratitude will be shown in the way I treat your truck, and understanding your business needs.

Regards,
Your driver .

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Dear truck owner,

When the truck broke down last week, I appreciate your genuine concern for my well being. Thank you for putting me up in a hotel for the week, and offering to pay for better lodging, when it turned out that my " hotel" was the worst place I have ever stayed. I appreciate the positive attitude conveyed to me over the phone as well. My gratitude will be shown in the way I treat your truck, and understanding your business needs.

Regards,
Your driver .

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

If you don't take care of your drivers (the good ones) it will come back to haunt you. A few dollars spent now will save you a lot of dollars in the future.;)

turritrans

Expert Expediter
It's a two way street. The owner has the funds to properly take care of his equipment and drivers. That means as a driver your doing your part in insuring the truck is bring profitable by how you are running the freight and managing the truck on the road.

angelfly

Seasoned Expediter
might driver for him myself, glad you found a good one. send me his info in my messages thanks stay safe out there