THANK YOU ALL

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I would like to thank Lawrence & Debbie, Jeff, Terry & Rena, the rest of the EO staff, and all the Venders, that made Expo03, the greatest show on earth. Thank you all for investing many, many hours, to help people know and learn what Expediting is all about. Your participants and generous exhibits, gave us all the true meaning of EXPEDITING. I enjoyed meeting all you members of EO and patiently await Expo04 so I can meet the rest of you next year. I also want to send all of you winners of the truck pride contest CONGRATULATIONS. I truly believe being proud of what you do, and who you are, makes all the difference. My only regret, about going to Expo03, is that I missed Expo01 & Expo02. THANK YOU ALL, and here’s to EXPO 04,;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) AND MANY, MANY, MANY MORE!!!:D :D :D

Tinman

Expert Expediter
I wish to thank all who made possible this fantastic EXPO event happen! My wife and I are researching possible career redirection into expedidte trucking; we have read all archived postings for all forums, and just returned to Kansas City from the Expo. Our time and energy to investigate more deeply by attending the Expo was well rewarded. Much insight was gathered, resulting in more decisions being held in check (all positive points!). Especially enjoyed meeting Lawrence (the FACE on the webpage!) - and, to him, thanks for the introduction to the LandStar Rep. And thanks to the insights of Terry & Renee Oconnell (another retired Coastie!) concerning their experiences in Van expediting. Hope all of our paths cross again, and soon. Ron & Kay Ferguson, Kansas City.

GroundHawk

Expert Expediter
The show was great I got there about 10:30 Thursday, I'm sorry I didn't meet you guys I guess I wasnt reading the name tags close enough. Seen some nice trucks,on cargo van I really like it was a Chevy and the driver trick it out and it was done by him,had a nice gold grille with a cad emblem plate. Talked to a couple sprinter owners they said that the van is strong but they have a few bugs still in them. Hawk

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Sorry I couldn't make it this year gang. Always next year. Lawrence, any chance you will be posting photos?
;)

Billy

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I echo Tony!s comments. It was a great show and I enjoyed meeting Tony and renewing acquaintances with Lawrence,Debby and Jeff. Other then trying to fly out of Detroit on friday (LOL) i had a good time.
I want to add special thanks to my good friends Terry and Rene OConnell for chauffering me around and taking me to the airport Friday morning. Little did I know that I was then looking at a 6 hour bus ride to Chicago,when I could have rode along with them. Live and Learn.

mcbride

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Another GREAT job again this year! Looking forward to 2004 as well.

Thanks Lawrence,Debbie and all of the EO staff....next year maybe air conditioned tents? <g>

mcbride-

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Thank you all!!! And you too Mr. McBride!!!

We had a wonderful time this year meeting so many forum members - it was awesome!! If you think it's fun putting a name to a face...it's even MORE fum putting a SCREEN name to a face! LOL!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------
On the keyboard of life, always keep
one finger on the escape key.
http://www.expeditersonline.com/fastcomputer.gif
-----------------------------------------

Dave Johnson

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Will you be posting pics soon? My work schedule wouldn't let me take off to come up, but I would love to see pics of the winning trucks, vans, etc... and the new sleeper from Bentz.

Thanks

Dave