Texas loads

Solochic

New Recruit
Researching
I'm looking for a company that does alot of expediting freight thru Texas, can any one lead me in the right direction.

Last edited:

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stated clear as the morning sunlight, she's looking for companies that have stronger connections in Tx. I see Bolt semi's coming up/down I-35 pretty regularly. But I'm sure more companies also have a good customer base down here.

Houston was firing strong yesterday for the cargo vans. Loads going to CA, NC, all over.

Solochic

New Recruit
Researching
Geez guys, I'm trying to learn the Expediting business. I live in Texas and was wondering about home time. Yes I understand I will be out for months at a time. Just never mind my stupid questions.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Geez guys, I'm trying to learn the Expediting business. I live in Texas and was wondering about home time. Yes I understand I will be out for months at a time. Just never mind my stupid questions.

So sorry, I just misunderstood.
Alittle clariffing here .... on E O we see questions posted weekly by Newbies that do not relate to the Expedite trucking business .. in general E O members try to help out ... depending on our mood on some days we can be Smart Azz's ... thats why E O has a Newbie section for you to readup on the Questions repeatly asked on the general forum ... the best is for to Call & Talk to the companies listed on this site ... then sort through their recruiter B S ... then come back on here asking Specific Questoons .... it will work out better for you ...

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Most all the larger carriers bounce in and out of the border towns. Most of those runs are longer so being part of a team operation really helps.
As a aside, like has been said, read and study all the good info. on this site. It was invaluable to me.