Tax extension filers

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi All,

TO ALL DRIVERS WHO FILED FOR AN EXTENSION TO FILE YOUR TAX RETURNS.

I Hope That All of You have Made an Appointment With Your CPA's, Accountants, Tax Preparation Firms that Prepare Your Tax Returns. I know that most of them request that all information be in there offices no later than 30 days prior to the deadline. and the reason for this is that if there are any questions they can be corrected. And then you really do not know if they took everything that you expected them to take unless they actually know the trucking industry. Very few do and that is a Fact.

I know that most of you are waiting until either September 15, or October 15 to get your taxes done, Naturally the last day, and know that these firms who you go to will probably charge you Extra if you decide to call them on the 14th and say that you just got back home and your ready to file your returns.

But since you think that your going to have to pay taxes and you filed an extension, you still have to since it is your responsibility to pay that taxes owed (if any)

The extension is fine to delay your filing date, but any taxes owed still will be charged interest, penalities from the Apil 15th, deadline, the only item that you save by the extension is your filing date penalty of 25% of the taxes owed.

You have the Following Days Left to File, and there are no Other Extensions Available.
You can set up Installment payments with the IRS, they charge $105 to set up the account, plus you are still charged the penality and interest every month. If you do not pay the installment, then your tax that is outstanding is due and payable in full.

LLC'S AS A CORPORATION, "S' CORPORATIONS, AND FULL CORPORATIONS
23 DAYS LEFT TO FILL OUT AND FILE. DUE DATE SEPTEMBER 15, 2008

It is to late for me to accept any new Corporations as cleints at this time, we will not have all the information that you might be able to supply to me by Next monday, Sept 1, 2008

INDIVIDUAL, LLC PARTNERSHIPS

50 DAY LEFT TO FILL OUT AND FILE INCLUDING HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS
DUE DATE OCTOBER 15, 2008

So if you would like to change and can't fine someone to complete your returns, If I have time I will gladl take you on as a new client. I would need all of your information in to me by October 1, 2008, along with a good faith deposit of $200.00 inorder to complete your return, If I am not full with appointments with the clients that I have already.

So if you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask, either at my email address at [email protected]

Thank you

Franklin Katz, ATP, PA, CPB
Franks Tax & Business Service
120 York Rd
Kings Mountain, NC 28086
(704) 739-4039
Fax: (704) 739-3934

Circular 230 Disclaimer - Any tax advice in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) avoiding tax related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or tax-related matters addressed herein.

Last edited: