Tapatalk 1.4 Forum Software

vanman10

Expert Expediter
I purchased TapaTalk Forum software for my Blackberry however it will not let me login to the EO forum because the EO forum needs an updated plugin for mobile devices to connect. Can EO update this plugin or does anyone else use Tapatalk?

Thanks

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
I looked into Tapatalk as well for my Blackberry, but just hadn't made the jump. I'd be interested to see what others have to say.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Yes, we will add that, look for our own Blackberry app this spring.

Speaking of the EO App - Android users we have an update so please visit the marketplace for the most recent version.

Thanks!

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
I purchased TapaTalk Forum software for my Blackberry however it will not let me login to the EO forum because the EO forum needs an updated plugin for mobile devices to connect. Can EO update this plugin or does anyone else use Tapatalk?

Thanks

Would be nice if they updated it to make bold, italics, and underlines easier. Big pain in the neck the way it is now.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

vanman10

Expert Expediter
Lawrence, that's great to hear, both about the Tapatalk update and the new Blackberry app this spring.

Thanks!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok, I just finally downloaded it and now i have to figure it out.

vanman10

Expert Expediter
Sorry to report that I am still unable to login to EO forum with my Blackberry Tapatalk software. Not really a very big deal to me, I mostly got Tapatalk for reading post on the EO forum which I can do as a guest. If I try to login to EO forums one more time and fail I'm locked out. :(