TA/Petro Travel Center

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hello to everyone! This is about TA/Petro Travel Center. Feel free to post anything about TA/Petro and there Travel Center!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
90 % of them are Dirty and Outdated..

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn
I would say some are not most. They are starting to revamp their stores. With the new acquisition of Quaker Stake and Lube and the convenient gas station stores "Minit Mart" Travel Stores, there should be changes around the corner.

It will be interesting to see how things will go and what will happen when Tom O'Brien leaves at the end of the year which is very soon. He is staying on until the first quarter to help the new person taking his spot.

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would say some are not most. They are starting to revamp their stores. With the new acquisition of Quaker Stake and Lube and the convenient gas station stores "Minit Mart" Travel Stores, there should be changes around the corner.

It will be interesting to see how things will go and what will happen when Tom O'Brien leaves at the end of the year which is very soon. He is staying on until the first quarter to help the new person taking his spot.
I just don't care for the TA part ..been several years since i have stopped at 1 ..
Stop at maybe 10 petros a year

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn

Reactions: DollarSign

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I stopped at a Petro a couple of weeks ago somewhere in Ohio. Somewhere around or between Columbus on my route to Detroit I think

I forgot how nice these can be. This one is beautiful looks like a mini mall inside, and was decked out with Christmas trees and lots of decorations.

Far cry from the PFJ's I hang out at, but I do prefer the J parking for vans above all.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app