TA and Petro are combining points

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
Next time yous stop by the kiosk at either TA or Petro take a few minutes to fill out an application for their new card which combines points. I can't tell you how many times we had shower points at the only truck stop that wasn't in that town and we didn't need enough fuel to get the points for a shower. It doesn't happen all that frequently, I guess. But, it sure is nice to have 2 shower points so I don't have to stumble over my husband in the shower or have to pay for one (with as much business as we give them).

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Next time yous stop by the kiosk at either TA or Petro take a few minutes to fill out an application for their new card which combines points. I can't tell you how many times we had shower points at the only truck stop that wasn't in that town and we didn't need enough fuel to get the points for a shower. It doesn't happen all that frequently, I guess. But, it sure is nice to have 2 shower points so I don't have to stumble over my husband in the shower or have to pay for one (with as much business as we give them).

TA or Petro won't give a "team shower" like most others do? You should be able to get a second shower for that 50 gallons. Many times you just have to let them know at the desk that there are two drivers.