t@k

kalyatl

Rookie Expediter
I have a payment over there too.we have to do something to get our money
I stop by last week at office what I see is shocking no one and nothing there, is closed

TonyD

Active Expediter
I could see this coming shortly after we started running for them. Slow to pay. No communications or response to calls txt emails. Sorry to see someone loose out.

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Who were the owners??? Typically don't those sorts just resurface as another company just to do it all over again?

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Sorry for those who lost $$$ to them, but thinning of the herd continues.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
They're still operating. Just don't have THAT office location. I see their loads posted almost every day. This past week, even.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
MODERATORS - If the below copies and pasted email is a violation in ANY way, please delete. I mean NO malice. Just public info, IMO.

THE NEW ACCOUNTING,BILLING,BOL FAX LINE NUMBER FOR T&K NATIONWIDE TRUCKING,INC.
*****************************************************************************************************
The fax number 815-463-1783 will be disconnected very shortly due to changing services. Please no longer use the old fax number.
*****************************************************************************************************
THE NEW ACCOUNTING,BILLING,BOL FAX LINE NUMBER IS (815)726-3122
PLEASE USE THIS FAX LINE FOR ALL FUTURE FAXES.

THANK YOU

(815) 726-3122 IS NEW FAX LINE

If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone (815)463-9710 or email [email protected].

Peter Haljean
T & K NATIONWIDE TRUCKING INC.
(815)463-9710

Archer

Active Expediter
Their bond was exhausted (gone) about a month ago.

USDOT Number 1325703
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]MC [FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]536879

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]PROPERTY BROKER[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]GRANTED[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]06/05/2006[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]REVOKED[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]09/19/2006[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Makes you say HUMMMMMMM

Archer

Active Expediter
The do have a different company. Maybe that's where they broker from. Look for brokers in New Lenox, IL.

Organization The legal name of the organization.

T & K Logistics Of Illinois Inc
Office Location540 E Illinois Hwy
New Lenox, Illinois 60451-2980
United States
County The county where entity is located.

Will
General Phone Number

(815) 463-9701

Nothing on FMCSA

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Look for a Collection company that specializes in trucking. Also one thats not afraid to sue for you if necessary and will also skip trace. They will cost you up to thirty percent but its better then nothing. Hire the commision based company dont hire the guys that you have to pay upfront.

Bob Wolf