Sylectus Trust Survey

BigBadBill

Active Expediter
One of the common questions around here is what do people think about a certain company.

Every quarter, Sylectus does a trust survey of the members about other members that they do business with. I'm not suggesting that this is the list you should go off of but just some added information when you are looking at companies.

q2Trust.jpg

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
It's currently only available by that email. I got it too. I think the email made mention that the list is, or will be, only available to VF and Pro subscribers. Or something line that.

BigBadBill

Active Expediter
Could be, just thought it was interesting to let drivers see what carriers thought of other carriers. It does make a difference when deciding if you are going to place a load with someone.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Yes it does!!! Sylectus (Stu) has ALWAYS been big on sharing peer info. Heck, there are whole awards ceremonies around the "who does what better, faster, cleaner, etc".

rlodonnell

Active Expediter
Hey, this is Ron, I drive for On-Dekk and i'm good peeps too. When I read some of the horror stories other drivers have about their carriers I am grateful to be working with a quality carrier like On-Dekk. Rob and his entire staff are top notch and a pleasure to work with. In my semi-humble opinion.
Stay safe out there.