Survey

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
There is a short survey on HOS with a link on the weekly email or can be taken on the Extranet. The survey can also be taken on the QC when parked at a location that has WiFi.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Took the survey, and the nice thing is that it is very short, so it is only a small waste of time instead of a huge waste of time.

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
There is a short survey on HOS with a link on the weekly email or can be taken on the Extranet. The survey can also be taken on the QC when parked at a location that has WiFi.

Thanks TEAM', I took the survey, spent a lot of time on the "comments" input concerning the 1-5 on the 34 restart...I hope the regs are tweeked a little on this one.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Thanks TEAM', I took the survey, spent a lot of time on the "comments" input concerning the 1-5 on the 34 restart...I hope the regs are tweeked a little on this one.

The more information we can put on the survey the better on how the rules will affect us.

We will see what happens when these rules are put in place in 2013.

Do not forget the first rule that affects teams is the two hours in the front seat off duty which starts February.