Sunday Night Chat Room!!!

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi All!!!
I know it is short notice, BUT is anyone going to the chat room tonight at 8:00 EST. Lawrence did ask or was it that he just suggested it?

If this is to short notice, then lets set it up for next week, I'll try to setup a pool to see the best day and time. For some people this time of year is full of joy, BUT for some it is a real hard time Emotionally, and they need support from others, the chat rm would be a great place to get and give our support.

I went to the meet the other night, and had a real nice time. I didn't know anyone there, I only knew them from the forum. After I left the chat rm the other night I somehow feel more personal and know those that were there alittle better.

treeman

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I'll try, I missed the other night, but hopefully tonite I can remember. How'd it go the other night? were there many people there? Never mind, I just went thru and read other comments. Sorry I missed it!! Better luck next time!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Tony,

Sunday at 8:00 pm was just a suggestion - along the lines when Wendy used to head up the Live Chat Sessions. I had received a couple emails from drivers who wanted to be there but missed it.

So I say let the Forum Members decide.

You did such a great job on keeping the topics rolling the other night - I nonminate you to head it up.

Your thoughts...