Stuck expeditors

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol, funny thread title huh?

During the last few months, I have noticed most of the EO threads and posts were about slow freight, or sitting for days without a call front the dispatcher.

Frustrated and angry. Yup! Many members packed the bag and went home and many had the thought of not coming back out. Some just quit altogether.

I'm sure today many of us still sitting in the parking lot....feeling stuck.

Well, about a month ago, I was stuck:). And, I was fishing around the net looking for the new ideas and found an interesting article. I ended up taking the 8 questions quiz. The results came back thru an email within seconds...with recommendations, wow!

I'm glad I took that quiz. Today I don't feel stuck anymore, but I'm still sitting in the truck stop parking lot knowing that I will get a call for the next load soon :)

Please do share how you got out of your stucky situation when you were feeling stuck.

If you want to take the quiz, click on the link. Don't worry it's not a spam site.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1735184/Are-You-Stuck-In-Life

Last edited:

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol, funny thread title huh?

During the last few months, I have noticed most of the EO threads and posts were about slow freight, or sitting for days without a call front the dispatcher.

Frustrated and angry. Yup! Many members packed the bag and went home and many had the thought of not coming back out. Some just quit altogether.

I'm sure today many of us still sitting in the parking lot....feeling stuck.

Well, about a month ago, I was stuck:). And, I was fishing around the net looking for the new ideas and found an interesting article. I ended up taking the 8 questions quiz. The results came back thru an email within seconds...with recommendations, wow!

I'm glad I took that quiz. Today I don't feel stuck anymore, but I'm still sitting in the truck stop parking lot knowing that I will get a call for the next load soon :)

Please do share how you got out of your stucky situation when you were feeling stuck.

If you want to take the quiz, click on the link. Don't worry it's not a spam site.

Are You Stuck In Life?

Charles, you are way overdue on the quiz, take the quiz brother, lol :)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Thats what most dont understand, we are never stuck, you can always move. People fail to realize that this is expedite and that stuff has been happening for along time. every since ive been doing it and there are others that have done it longer than me. its all part of the nature of the beast !!!!

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's great! Nice to know we do have some expeditors that have well set goals and we'll executed business plan.

You guys must have scored high on the quiz, lol.