Strange Panther Sighting in PA

are12

Expert Expediter
When we left our house on Wednesday night, we passed a Panther straight truck going North - now I know what you are thinking, what's so strange about that??? Well, let me tell you....

We live in a little town just off of Route 92 in PA and there is nothing out that way! Between Harding, PA (where we saw Panther) and Falls - there is only 1 gas station, 2 bars, a Pizza joint and a post office. We tried to yell out to them but they must have had their radio turned off. We were just curious as to where they were going. Maybe they decided to take a stroll along the Susquehanna River(there are some great fishing spots along there) or maybe they were lost!!:eek::eek: Just can't imagine what else they would be doing in the middle of "No Man's Land".

For what ever reason they were there, I hope they enjoyed the scenery!! It is a beautiful area.

dcalien

Seasoned Expediter
I was driving I 70 in Missouri, and I actually went into a truck stop, and there were no Panther vans there. I thought about calling them.:D

PantherPower

Seasoned Expediter
Could be something as simple as they live up that way as you do, or perhaps they were visiting someone who does. Also, I've been to many places all over the country to some off-the-wall little polebarn to pick up or deliver. One time it was a polebarn next to a run-down mobile home in South Carolina. Thought I was lost. Turns out this little 3-person family-run shop powder coats driveshafts for Dana and then ships them to Freightliner. One never knows what you're going to haul or where you're going in this business. One of the things that makes it all interesting.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
No Panther vans?! Now there's a situation....We can't have that. All I need is a semi so that I can pretrip it to pass my test in missouri. This sucks.