Straight truck team

Billp

Rookie Expediter
Driver
If anyone is by chance looking for a h/w straight truck team whom is well established with Panther, we are available.
Here is what we are looking for. A 96" or bigger sleeper and a 60/40 split with me paying for fuel.
We aren't tour average team. We stay out 45-60 days straight and run HARD.
Since jan.of this year we have in 64500 loaded miles and 75000 miles in from July to Dec of last year. We are believers that if the wheels aren't moving then no money is being made. We would prefer to stay with Panther in order to avoid time spent in orientations (that's money being lost)
Feel free to email me if you have anything

Reactions: TeamPaul

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ya might get a better response by posting this in the free classifieds section instead of the forums.

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yeah, but, but, when you're sitting there in orientation not making money, just think of the wealth of information you are obtaining. Can't even put a price on that. :JC-hysterical:

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
I'm sure placing an ad in the classifieds will help but I surely wouldn't kick a hard running, professional team like yourself out of my forum for posting an ad like that. Well written and very professional! Good luck with your ventures.

Reactions: TeamPaul