Storm shelter

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
News flash...Panther Stadium, Charlotte, NC has been designated as a tornado shelter. Planners have determined that there is very little chance of a "touchdown" at that location.:+ :+

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
That's just like when they called off practice a few weeks ago there. The coach saw a white powdery substance on the field and called the police. The FBI came in a run some tests on the substance. They gave the coach their findings. It was the goal line and they had nothing to worry about because chances were they weren't going to see it anyway.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
All right who else can make this disclaimer. My two favorite teams, Panthers and Lions. Enuff already I feel well like maybee a good long cry?

Actually I just cannot get into football this year. It is so boring and I just gotta wonder about professional sports well with 275 million dollars going to baseball players. How where does it come from to pay this kinda of $.

If I could just net a hundred thousand I would stand on my roof and jump for joy. I am greatfull for what I have to wonder if the super sports stars feel that way with there earnings.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
What's the difference between the Carolina Panthers and Kellog's Corn Flakes?
The Panthers don't belong in a bowl.

ShawnF
Driving for the P
(I actually have been asked a couple of times if I drive for the Carolina Panthers) even though I have a big Colts Sticker on the back of my window and on the Bumper.