Start off January with the One!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After 8 1/2 years with Load One, today was my last day.

02cH8eZtuqKUqBs53YNbXMF-2.fit_scale.size_2056x1156.jpg
I am officially retired from van expediting, and time for the next journey to begin.
I'll still be out on the road, only now driving a 18 wheeler :bobtail:

Good luck to all, and watch the ice at the yard...
giphy(5).gif
Stepped out of my Sprinter this morning and feet were going every which way. Had I not of had a good grip on the door handle I would of went all the way down. As it was, I was twisting and hanging from the handle, I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow. Not the last memory I wanted :rolleyes:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

View attachment 19716
I am officially retired from van expediting, and time for the next journey to begin.

View attachment 19719
Stepped out of my Sprinter this morning and feet were going every which way. Had I not of had a good grip on the door handle I would of went all the way down. As it was, I was twisting and hanging from the handle, I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow. Not the last memory I wanted :rolleyes:

Best of luck in whatever your next adventure is and thank you Craig for all the years! You will be missed!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator

View attachment 19716

View attachment 19719
Hate to see you go, but I understand why. Best wishes!

Reactions: RoadTime

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Week number three was ok. Average week. Nothing to get excited or complain about. I'm in Michigan now waiting to deliver on Monday morning. Next week it's time to work my way south towads home. Need to be home in time for the Superbowl. I'm not cheering for either team but I am hoping for a great game.

Sent from my SM-T597V using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One live from Waffle House! The week started off not so good. Monday night the Espar didn't come on, so had to get a hotel room. The next morning called Thermo King and replace the blower motor. Got back in service and had a load offer, but didn't get it. Tuesday night came and the Espar didn't come on. Another hotel for the night. Back to Thermo King and replace the fuel pump. So far it works, see how long it goes, lol. Got a hot shorty run Thursday evening. The Tennessee Office saved my week with a great weekend run.