Start off January with the One!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
It's that time everyone! 2020 is here and it's time to get ready for the new year. I'm already making some changes in the first few months and hopefully it will pay off. Well off to bed, I've got a morning delivery and picking up a load in the morning. Stay safe everyone and warm, lol.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Awake again, took the Dog out for the 3rd time since 4 am . Ahh, part of Retirement I guess .
The Ice is just not Thick/Safe enough for me to go Ice Fishing yet , too much temperature change.
Been Sick for about 2 weeks, Bad Flu and then on Day 3 a Bacteria Infection (Cellulitis) hit me hard and on 2nd day of Doctor she put me on max meds . Now eating lots of yogurt and taking Probiotics Pills to stabilize Good Bacteria levels..
Been looking at New Fishing boats but the right 1 hasn't jumped up and say buy me . (Wife not happy about me spending $20,000 cash on a boat ) lol ..
Anyway , hopefully 2020 is better for you all , Business and Health wise. I always check in Daily so I am keeping an Eye on You Slackers...

sent from my Recliner..

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
We spent New year's Eve and New year's day ripping 30 sheets of plywood with shingles off of the back of our barn. It had a 6.5 foot overhang with no support. Over the years gravity took its toll and it looked really bad. So, we took the first sheet off plywood and will repair the edge with new fascia and drip edge. The building is 236 feet long so it was quite a bit of work.IMG_20200102_094829866.jpeg

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
John, you do wayyy too much sir! Work for you is like a sugar and caffeine high, lol. I understand why you do it.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got my load off this morning and came on down to the office. Seen safety and signed papers and got my new transponder ECT. Seen dispatch and said hello to them and seen Jr and Nick. It's always good to see everyone and let them that I appreciate them! Got back in service and I'm getting closer to the top!

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Same here...Time for some big changes :cool:
For the last couple of years, it seems to be the same thing with weather this time of the year. So after much thought I'm going to try a different pattern and run a bit different this year. Hopefully be more in service this year

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One live from Freedom! Well had a good night's sleep and now a great breakfast. Going to be straighting up the van a bit today. Now I've got a big box from Black Friday. Got a ton of Load One long sleeves shirts and a ton of hoodies. Need to get back to the house to wash that stuff put them into my everyday wear and give these short sleeves Load One Polo's shirt a break and only use them for summer.

Also just remembered this week that my tag is due by the end of the month. So I've got to get that done and turned in to safety. Just checked the Load One App and I see a few loads today. Well that's it for now and I'll check back in later.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One live from Waffle House! The weekend dispatch came through with the home run on Monday! Got a load to GA and now getting the van restock and heading to TN to get 2020 sticker for the van. Hopefully be back in service Thursday morning. John, after seeing pictures of you before and now, I've went to Walmart and the local herb/all natural store and have came up with a drink "mix" that's full of vitamins and minerals with fruits and vegetables that taste great. So less food and more of that, working on trying to get slim and trim, except for today, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: jjoerger

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Evening Load One live from Jim N Nick's BBQ. Sitting here enjoying great food and letting the traffic die out a bit before I head out. Got the new tag sticker and everything is pretty much done on my part. I'll be watching the weather channel cause with rain from the south and cold air in the north on Friday, you know what that's going to do. I think it's going to be alot of snow all over from what I'm been watching and hearing.

Reactions: RoadTime

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Already got a load alert and I 'm guessing the other driver got it. There's a green pen dot not to far from me, have to wait and see.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got my load off this morning. Had three load offers and one was a go but later wanted me to wait an extra 2hrs for pickup. I said yes to it but felt like they should have paid more money. Well they thought different and load cancelled.