Standard mileage rate proof sheet

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
The Standard Mileage Rate Deduction has now become a "RED FLAG" if you do not have proof of you mileage on a daily basis.

I have designed a printed sheet showing the Shipper/Receiver- Pick up date/Delivery Date
which proves yor PER DEIM, and a Mileage log log for each day. This is something that will be required for you to fill out daily.

You no longer can give your beginning and ending mileage and come up with the business miles you have logged. it must be logged correctly or the deduction will not be allowed.

If you would like a copy so that you can make copies please e-mail me at [email protected], and I will gladly attach the copy by return e-mail, I cannot copy and paste into this program due size of the chart.

Franklin Katz, ATP ,PA, PB
Frank’s Tax and Business Service
120 York Rd
Kings Mountain, NC 28086-3151
(704) 739-4039
Fax: (704) 739-3934

Providing Professional Accounting Services and Income Tax Preparation

Circular 230 Disclaimer – Any tax advice in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) avoiding tax related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or tax-related matters addressed herein.

JimF51

Seasoned Expediter
Does this apply to all drivers, or just those who are not required to keep a log under FMCSA?

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Does this apply to all drivers, or just those who are not required to keep a log under FMCSA?

No, it is not necessary for Tractor Trailer, and straight Trucks to use the form.,
it only applies to Cargo Van Drivers, If others would like, I am not stopping them from getting or using it. It will be a help. If you are required to use a Log book, and Dot Reguslations. It is definitely not a requirement,

Frank