Sprinter vs. Chevy

Billy The Impaler

Rookie Expediter
Researching
US Air Force
The last time I van expedited, it was in a Chevy 3500. I was anxious to get into a Sprinter. Having the room, the height to stand up and change, etc., the doors that opened all the way, etc.

Now I'm in a Sprinter, and I'll tell you, those things are the ONLY ways a Sprinter is better than the Chevy. The Chevy rides better, it's more ergonomic, the seat is more comfortable, etc. I'm quite surprised.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you like a Chevy better than a Sprinter then your only comparable choice is a cutaway Chevy with a cube box.

Reactions: danthewolf00

Charity's Van

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
you could always get a high top put on the chevy. maybe one of those like the handicap vans use with extended height doors/

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The last time I van expedited, it was in a Chevy 3500. I was anxious to get into a Sprinter. Having the room, the height to stand up and change, etc., the doors that opened all the way, etc.

Now I'm in a Sprinter, and I'll tell you, those things are the ONLY ways a Sprinter is better than the Chevy. The Chevy rides better, it's more ergonomic, the seat is more comfortable, etc. I'm quite surprised.
There are better seats for sprinters it's just to many basic seats get put in them.