Sprinter Question

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Talking to a guy at the J in San Antonio, He has a new sprinter, with dual tires on the thing and he was wondering how to rotate the six tires, all six are the same tread, and size

now we need the answer QUICK because I was in bragging about this site was great for help, so come on give me your best.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Inside rear tire goes to front on same side. Outside rear tire goes to inside on same side. Front tire goes to outside rear on opposite side. Repeat every 5k miles or as needed for headache/congestion.

Leo Bricker
OOIDA 677319
truck 4958
73's K5LDB
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You're welcome. Wait a while and you'll probably get a few more suggestions but that's how I'd do it if it were me.

Leo Bricker
OOIDA 677319
truck 4958
73's K5LDB

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
5k is a bit of overkill. With expediting being allmost all highway miles, I find that 40k seems to be enough. I get up to 200k out of a set of Good Years.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, that was supposed to be mostly a joke based on taking medicines. I should have put it more like 10-15k but since Sprinters use automotive tires I think 40k would be too long without a rotation or at least longer than I could refrain from doing one.

Leo Bricker
OOIDA 677319
truck 4958
73's K5LDB