Cargo Van Speedway This months 2,500 bonus points

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Speedway this month 2,500 bonus points for 7 purchases...with speedway card. PLUs the opt in on app of double fuel points.....not only can you save a few bucks but the 2,500 points is like 3 FULL hot dogs! a meal for those of you savers and tight budgets...

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I ceased using my Speedway Rewards card... I forgot how to log in, and there's no one to help me... I got lots of useless points on it :(

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
I Save a lot of money using the Speedways vs the truck stops. But I am getting tired of saving all the paper receipts for my next set of free drinks. Wondering does the App track all that for you automatically or do you have to enter each purchase?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I Save a lot of money using the Speedways vs the truck stops. But I am getting tired of saving all the paper receipts for my next set of free drinks. Wondering does the App track all that for you automatically or do you have to enter each purchase?
The free drink is on your phone in the app I have one right now they have to scan the phone

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
$2.45 a gallon at the flying J in Saginaw $2.19 at speedway

Somewhere in Georgia? Wanted to top off the tank. Loves 2.35 speedway type place (yeah my details suck haha) 2.09 thought I was getting a great deal as I filled up until I looked across the street and saw Diesel for 1.98

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Speedway in Kalamazoo off exit 76 best price in the state at 2:05 a gallon for diesel...Pilot wants to 2.35
Most other speedways are 219 to 2.25
Also restocked my Heinz mustard and Splenda supply.