Special Gift For EO Forum Members

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I would like to extend an invitation to all our EO readers and visitors to vist the EO staff at our booth at the Mid-America Trucking Show this week.

If you stop by and mention this post, we will have a special gift just for you (while supplies last). We are in booth 5080 in the South Wing with our show partners - Freightliner of Knoxville.

While your in our booth, please register for a chance to win an XM Satellite Radio - we are giving one away, each day of the show.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------
Everybody is someone else's weirdo.
http://www.expeditersonline.com/weekly/Bean.gif
-----------------------------------------

boxtruck6

Expert Expediter
i plan on attending don,t no which day yet, but look foward too meeting the brass behind the scenes. any how how them free gifts , do we get a raincheck if your out? ha ha, see you their boxtruck,,,,;-)

rollnthunder

Expert Expediter
Well i spent half the day there got to meet some of the people behind E/O and got a pretty nice gift...Thanks agian Lawrence.It was good to finally meet you and get to talk about things...Hope the show goes good for you.

boxtruck6

Expert Expediter
sorry i missed you lawerance, jeff said you roaming around somewhere in the building, but anyway i.ll see you at the next show and get that free gift, i hope, see you next time boxtruck!!!!!;-)