Southwest Expediters?

MightTry

Seasoned Expediter
Ok, I decided to take the leap. As everyone has suggested, Im looking for a Expedite Fleet Owner in (preferrably) Arizona or S. Cal. to gather some experience in this Biz. Driver only, No truck.
Any recommendations?
Funny thing, The Companies on this websites homepage all seem to be East Coast. Any particular reason for that? Just wondering.:rolleyes:
I did sign up for the Bolt Web Conference just to see if anything is available out this way and hopefully gain some more insight.
This website and you folks on it have been extremely helpful, and I Thank You all for that!
Now if i can just find a job,lol.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Ok, I decided to take the leap. As everyone has suggested, Im looking for a Expedite Fleet Owner in (preferrably) Arizona or S. Cal. to gather some experience in this Biz. Driver only, No truck.
Any recommendations?
Funny thing, The Companies on this websites homepage all seem to be East Coast. Any particular reason for that? Just wondering.:rolleyes:
I did sign up for the Bolt Web Conference just to see if anything is available out this way and hopefully gain some more insight.
This website and you folks on it have been extremely helpful, and I Thank You all for that!
Now if i can just find a job,lol.

The reason the expedite comanies are in the east,thats where most of the expedite freight is.When I started in expedite,I lived in Scottsdale Az,after finding out most of the money to be made was in the east,I moved back to Ohio where I was from.Now,all the expedite companies do loads on the west coast,but its not a busy area.If you go into the classified ads here on EO you may find a fleet owner that will take you on,you living on the west coast

MightTry

Seasoned Expediter
Scottsdale huh, Thats where im from, living in Payson now. I really dont want to move back east but it would be great if i could run there and back. Of course, im sure everyone would like that. Thanks ill check classifieds:)